GM 1994 - 2004 Harness
Install a new car radio faster with this wiring harness that plugs right into the vehicle's connectors, allowing you to hook up the radio into the vehicle's electrical system. On one side, the wiring harness is color-coded with wires that you'll connect or solder into the aftermarket radio/receiver. The other side has a vehicle-specific adapter that connects directly into the original radio connectors for a quicker installation without having to cut each of the wires.
Keep in mind that you may need additional parts to complete your installation, including a dash kit, antenna adapter, and, depending on your vehicle, a special interface adapter to retain audio controls on your steering wheel or other important vehicle functions like navigation, video, and more. Look up your vehicle for more information.
- Wiring harness for fast and easy radio installation
- Plugs into the car's original radio connectors on one side (32-pin)
- Color-coded wires on the other side are connected to the aftermarket radio
- No wire cutting needed for factory radio connectors
- Provides electrical power to the radio for a four-speaker connection
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- Enter your vehicle model to see if this is compatible with your vehicle
Le Sabre 1995-1999
Park Avenue 1995-2005
Cutlass Supreme 1995-1997