Ford 1986-2000 Amp Integration
Install a new car radio faster with this factory amplifier integration wiring harness that plugs right into the vehicle’s connectors, allowing you to hook up the radio into the vehicle’s electrical system. On one side, the wiring harness is color-coded with wires that you'll connect or solder into the aftermarket radio/receiver. The other side has a vehicle-specific adapter that connects directly into the original radio connectors for a quicker installation without having to cut each of the wires.
Keep in mind that you may need additional parts to complete your installation, including a dash kit, antenna adapter, and, depending on your vehicle, a special interface adapter to retain audio controls on your steering wheel or other important vehicle functions like navigation, video, and more. Look up your vehicle for more information.
- Factory amplifier integration wiring harness for fast and easy radio installation
- Plugs into the car's original radio connectors on one side
- Designed for all amplified systems using a 35-watt or greater radio
- Includes radio power wiring harness and radio speaker wiring harness with RCAs
- No wire cutting needed for factory radio connectors
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- Enter your vehicle model to see if this is compatible with your vehicle
- Ford 1986-2000
- Refer to Vehicle Application Chart for specific vehicle applications