Ford Taurus/Mercury Sable 1996-1999 Radio Receiver Brain Bypass
Install a new car radio faster with this wiring harness that plugs right into the vehicle's connectors. On one side, the wiring harness is color-coded with wires that you'll connect or solder into the aftermarket radio/receiver. The other side has a vehicle-specific adapter that connects directly into the original radio connectors for a quicker installation without having to cut each of the wires.
Keep in mind that you may need additional parts to complete your installation, including a dash kit, antenna adapter, and, depending on your vehicle, a special interface adapter to retain audio controls on your steering wheel or other important vehicle functions like navigation, video, and more. Look up your vehicle for more information.
- Wiring harness for fast and easy radio installation (15' in length)
- Plugs into the car's original radio connectors on one side
- Connects aftermarket radio to the factory speaker wiring in the vehicle's trunk
- Includes antenna extension and adapter
- Must be used with the 99-5715 stereo installation dash kit that has an included power harness
- Color-coded wires on the other side are connected to the aftermarket radio
- No wire cutting needed for factory radio connectors
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- Enter your vehicle model to see if this is compatible with your vehicle
- Taurus 1996-1999
- Sable 1996-1999