Ford Escort Mercury Tracer ZX2 1997-2003
This stereo installation kit has been engineered to help you install a 2” tall (Single-DIN) aftermarket radio into the original vehicle dashboard, making radio replacement simple. The dash kit is designed to match the original look and feel of the vehicle’s dashboard. Installing an aftermarket radio can upgrade the sound quality and provide additional features the original factory radio couldn’t offer but requires this dash kit to make it fit.
- Stereo installation kit designed to fit any standard 2” tall aftermarket radio
- All functions are pre-wired for an easy plug-in installation
- Retains the factory climate control switches
- Nighttime illumination and rear defroster switch are included
- Made from the highest quality ABS plastic for an original factory-like fit and finish
- Includes power and 4-speaker harness with detailed installation instructions
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- To complete your installation, you will need one or all of the following: Stereo, wire harness, CANBUS interface, and antenna cable connection adapter. All are sold separately. Look up your vehicle for more information.
Wiring and Antenna Connections:Harness:
- 70-5720 – 2003 models (sold separately)
- 70-5603 – 1997-2003 all models with amp (sold separately)
- 1997-2002 models included with kit
- Not required
Escort ZX2 1997-2002